Insights and ResearchInformation based on your most pressing needsStay informed
- Consumer sentiment number helps drive markets higher
- Trading near all-time highs, is market less tolerant?
- Sell in May and go away?
- Absent strong fundamental economic news, markets still surging
- Global markets take a “breather”
- As Japan devalues Yen, keep eyes on Europe
- You can’t always get what you want
- U.S. market sees strong quarter close, but now it’s on to earnings, earnings, earnings
- What impact will Cyprus and contagion risk have on the global economy?
- Contagion alert? Cyprus rejects bailout
Author Archives: Mark Eibel
On Market Week in Review, Director, Client Investment Strategies Mark Eibel talks about the catalyst for the “almost welcome” market correction that took place this week – China’s lower than expected GDP number. He also talks about what U.S. earnings … Continue reading
On this week’s Market Week in Review video webcast, Director Client Investment Strategies Mark Eibel takes viewers on an around-the-world tour of this week’s market headlines, including a discussion of what the market’s didn’t want: namely, a very bad March … Continue reading
Professional money managers appear ready to put the “risk trade” back on despite the fact that the markets have been weighed down by slowing economic data. In Russell’s latest quarterly Investment Manager Outlook, over half (57 percent) of U.S. investment … Continue reading